Belgium| Jan. 11-31, 2023
Whether you’re a new missionary preparing to go to the field, a church member interested in cross-cultural service, or a lay person seeking tools for cross-cultural ministry in your local community, PFT can help equip you.
Our two and a half weeks training covers the essentials of cross-cultural mission and gives you the tools and skills necessary to thrive.
- Classroom sessions
- Mentoring from veteran missionaries
- Ethnographic research
- Hands-on activities in the local community and with multicultural churches
Skills You’ll Leave With:
- Language acquisition techniques
- Ministry philosophy and application including church planting
- Cultural adaptation strategies and practice
- Team and family life strategies